Goals.. Everybody has them. I don’t usually voice mine, I like to keep them inside, but if I don’t put them out into the world how will they ever have a chance of coming true? These goals that I am going to talk about right now are mainly just “places I would LOVE to photograph some gorgeous people in” goals. So maybe your thinking of taking a trip to one of these places or your planning your wedding or just simply want to do a shoot for fun I would be so honored to be a part of it. Nothing means more to me then being able to capture special moments for my clients. These special moments will become lasting memories that you will be able to cherish forever and that’s what its all about!
So if you’re in any of these places and/or going to these places, I would love to be your photographer! =)
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Joshua Tree National Park, California
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- ITALY — anywhere!
- Greece – Santorini anyone?
- Alaska – specifically, on a glacier!
- Hawaii — technically I’ve already done two shoots here, but Id love some more! =)
- England — The Cotswolds are SO dreamy!!
So there you have it friends, some of my top places that I would just love to shoot in, in no specific order! Who’s ready for some photos? =)